3- How can cookies be deactivated?
If you wish, you can configure your browser so that it does not allow the installation of cookies or delete them every time you close the browser. This configuration can be modified following the next indications:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy.
- If you use Safari, in the menu option Edit> Preferences> Privacy
We remind you that you can always use the "Help" section found in the toolbar of most browsers to get more information on how to modify the parameters of your browser.
It should be noted that many browsers have incorporated a "private" navigation mode where, when the browser is closed, all the information that could have been saved on your terminal during navigation is deleted, for example, cookies. Depending on what browser you are using, this navigation mode receives different names. For the most common browsers it is called:
- Internet Explorer InPrivate browsing.
- FireFox private browsing.
- Google Chrome incognito navigation..
- Safari private browsing.
To know how to activate this navigation mode, we recommend that you go to the help section of your browser.